Wednesday 17 February 2010

Group Dynamics

Sarah-Ann Palmer

Sarah was our guide, she new everything and was a great asset to our group. Although she wasn’t seen on screen, Sarah did focus mainly on the footage, for example, filming, editing and directing. I think that Sarah is an easy person to work with due to the fact that I have known her for years and we get along very well. I would defiantly work with her in the next year to come.

Adam White

Not being in the class to start with made it hard at first for Adam to fit in, as he is an external student. But knowing that he is in my tutor, we got on well.
Adam had great acting skills as we tried to portray a certain character for JACK and he had it off to a tee. Hoping that Adam stays on doing media next year, I would gladly work with him again, as I think he is such a fantastic guy to work with.

Ami Fitzpatrick

I was in most of the film as SKY and loved to do so, as acting is my passion. Also I did some of the editing and inputted ideas towards the angles, etc.

The Group on a whole

In my opinion, this group had a great atmosphere about them as we never argued about anything, if someone disagreed with one thing, we would all listen. Most of the work we shared out, as sometimes, wee were unsure if people would be off school for some reason i.e. being ill. We had a great time, and I wish for it to stay the same for our next year in this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment